|Tuesday||11:00am||Philippe Tang||PwnyBot Slackbot|
|The “Gotchas” of Splunk: users beware!|
|Wednesday||01:00pm||Michael Camp Bentley (“aka JKat54”)||Debugging Connectivity w/OpenSSL|
|Wednesday||01:30pm||Kristerpher Henderson||The United States of Distributed Search|
|Wednesday||02:30pm||Mike Fettis||Splunk as a CLI and docker in docker|
|Upgrading Splunk_TA_windows WITHOUT breakage!|
|Wednesday||04:00pm||Nick Mealy||Wayback machine – Driving around in Splunk 1.0, 2.0 and 3.4|
|Thursday||11:00am||Jason Rauen||Python 3 in Splunk: How PyDen will put the full power of Python in your stack|
|Thursday||11:30am||Gared Seats||Splunk and FIPS (The F stands for Fun)|
|Thursday||12:30pm||stboch||Multi-Tenant Splunk Pitfalls from the Pit|
|Thursday||01:30pm||MuS||Take a Walk into the Art Of Dark Sky Photography|
- Current Talks
- New Splunk Assistant: PwnyBot – Slack Bot
- The “Gotchas” of Splunk: Users Beware!
- Debugging Connectivity w/ OpenSSL
- The United States of Distributed Search
- Splunk as a CLI and Docker in Docker
- Upgrading Splunk_TA_Windows without Breakage!
- Wayback Machine – Driving around in Splunk 1.0, 2.0 AND 3.4
- Python 3 in Splunk: How PyDen will put the full power of Python in your stack
- Splunk and FIPS (The F Stands for Fun)
- Multi-Tenant Splunk Pitfalls from the Pit
- Take a Walk into the Art of Dark Sky Photography
© 2019 Corporate. All Rights Reserved.